Looking to have farm fresh products weekly, but don't have the means to grow it yourself?
Leave that part to us. When we started Geraghty's Micro Farm, our goal was to be able to provide our family meals that came solely from our property. Let us give you the same oppurtunity to experience how fresh, home grown food differs from what you pick up at our local grocery store.
When you sign up for our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) share you can expect to receive the bounties that we harvest from our garden each and every week starting early June through late October. In addition to your produce, you can look forward to a pasture raised, GMO free chicken every other week (which will amount to 10 chickens over the span of our CSA program), and farm fresh eggs.
Our intention is to provide our cutsomers with a weekly box of items that will supply your family with several meals.
Produce & Pasture Raised Chicken Share
** Available for local pickup only. **
Our produce and pasture raised chicken CSA option will last 20 weeks.
Starting in June through October. We will have set pick up dates/times once a week at our farm. We will be providing the following with this share:
• Each box will contain roots, fruits, greens & herbs when it comes to produce.
- For example - carrots, radishes, beets, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, beans/peas, corn, peppers, lettuce, spinach, swiss chard, cilantro, sage, thyme, basil, etc.
• Every other box will contain a dozen chicken eggs. 10 dozen total throughout the length of the CSA.
• Every other box will contain 1 whole, pasture raised chicken. 10 in total.
• Fresh cut flower arrangements as available.
• Occasional homemade soaps as a fun add-on.
• Canned goods here and there such as salsa, pasta sauce, pickles, etc.
• Plus, you can look forward to a few other surprise items as a thank you for supporting our farm!
As far as cost, this share breaks down to be $35 dollars a week. If you were to purchase just a few of these items individually from us it would cost you the following:
• 10 pasture raise chickens (6lb average at $4.50/lb): $270
• 10 dozen chicken eggs: $30
• Each bar of soap ranges from $4 - $9 per bar I don’t know about you all, but I can spend $35 a week just on veggies!
Our intent for this share is to be able to help provide a few meals per week to your family.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss our options further please don’t hesitate to send us a message! We have a very limited amount of shares this year, so don’t wait to signup or you’ll have to wait until next year to snag one. ☺️